World Association of Cooperative Education (WACE) grants for 2016 – 2017
WACE and the WACE International Research Group (IRG) are pleased to announce the $15,000 CWIE Research Grant competition for 2016-2017. WACE established the research grant, now in its second year, to promote research activity that will advance and strengthen the understanding of cooperative and work-integrated education (CWIE) in post-secondary/tertiary education across the globe. One grant of $15,000 will be awarded to the successful application. The application period ends on July 31, 2016.
The grant will focus within one of the identified WACE research themes. The five (5) research themes are:
- Mapping and Reconciling Goals and Expectations Across Multiple Stakeholders
- Social and Political Trends – including gender, race, socio-economic status, and accessibility
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Graduate Attributes
- Transfer of LearningDetails at www.waceinc.org
- An awarded study may sample from a variety of disciplines, but the study findings must address one of the themes listed above.
Or enquire with NZACE and we can put you in touch with one of our research advisers.